This week, our founder Anthony Hsieh was awarded Executive of the Year at LendIt Fintech, the world’s leading event celebrating financial services innovation around the world.
In February, we were nominated as a finalist for the highest honor in financial technology, and next Tuesday, April 10 in San Francisco, the world will find out who won.
mello Home CEO Chris Heller, who took the role in February after serving as CEO with Keller Williams, broke it all down in an interview for top housing media site Inman News.
Great talent is required to continually drive the vision of giving customers a one-stop shop for home buying, financing and improving their homes. And Tammy is great talent.
Our founder and CEO Anthony Hsieh spoke with top housing media site Inman News, and his interview provides a glimpse into the future of homeownership.
It’s easy to think of a celebratory image like this as a one-off event. But to Dominick Marchetti, loanDepot's Chief Technology Officer, it goes far beyond an isolated moment.
- America Gets Inside Look at mello™ During the Big Reveal
- New mello Home CEO Chris Heller Explains Your New One-Stop Shop For Real Estate, Lending, Home Improvement
- TeamloanDepot: Our Hearts Are With Houston
- loanDepot’s mello Technology Attracts Record-Shattering Gaylord-Hansen Team
- Winners of Evening with Anthony Hsieh Dinner