Today, Anthony Hsieh, Founder and CEO of loanDepot, and Chris Heller, mellohome CEO, jointly announced that Jonathan Berkowitz has been appointed to the organizations’ leaders
For Veterans by Veterans: Shining the Light on Giving Back to Our Country's Heroes, Part 3 of a 4 Part Series
For U.S. Army veteran and Platinum Licensed Lending Officer David Lauritsen, assisting veterans and active-duty customers is an honor he takes very seriously.
For Veterans by Veterans: Shining the Light on Giving Back to Our Country's Heroes, Part 2 of a 4 Part Series
Air Force veteran Tom McSwain believes his military experience, combined with his 8-plus years in the mortgage industry, enable him to better assist veterans.
For Veterans by Veterans: Shining the Light on Giving Back to Our Country's Heroes, Part 1 of a 4 Part Series
Over the next few days, we will be talking with our veterans about how loanDepot is committed to helping veterans and active military achieve their financial goals.
Recent coverage has suggested that your secret weapon in a bidding war can be your local lending officer. But why? We'll explore three leading reasons.
Last week in Detroit, senior leaders from loanDepot laid out more of our interconnected vision of the future of customer experience for homebuyers and owners.
- America Gets Inside Look at mello™ During the Big Reveal
- New mello Home CEO Chris Heller Explains Your New One-Stop Shop For Real Estate, Lending, Home Improvement
- TeamloanDepot: Our Hearts Are With Houston
- loanDepot’s mello Technology Attracts Record-Shattering Gaylord-Hansen Team
- Winners of Evening with Anthony Hsieh Dinner