Last week in Detroit, senior leaders from loanDepot laid out more of our interconnected vision of the future of customer experience for homebuyers and owners.
This week, our founder Anthony Hsieh was awarded Executive of the Year at LendIt Fintech, the world’s leading event celebrating financial services innovation around the world.
In February, we were nominated as a finalist for the highest honor in financial technology, and next Tuesday, April 10 in San Francisco, the world will find out who won.
mello Home CEO Chris Heller, who took the role in February after serving as CEO with Keller Williams, broke it all down in an interview for top housing media site Inman News.
- New mello Home CEO Chris Heller Explains Your New One-Stop Shop For Real Estate, Lending, Home Improvement
- TeamloanDepot: Our Hearts Are With Houston
- America Gets Inside Look at mello™ During the Big Reveal
- What 7 Of Nation’s Top Ranked Loan Officers Say About Customer Success
- The Future of Fintech: loanDepot Unveils New mello Innovation Lab