What to expect
We understand that purchasing a home is one of the biggest purchases in a lifetime. We've streamlined our process to ensure that the experience of obtaining your mortgage is as smooth and stress-free as possible. Typically, once the loan documents are signed and delivered back to us, you’ll receive your funding in 5 to 7 days!
Why we should work together
Get Approved NOW for the Best Home Loan for You!
- Apply in 8 minutes
- Eliminate paperwork
- Day 1 Certainty! You get Pre-Approved as quickly as possible so you can go home shopping!
PROFESSIONALS GETTING THE BEST DEAL FOR YOU!
Behind the scenes, the professional expertise of a licensed mortgage lender ensures that:
- While other lenders have only a few options, you get best deal for your personal needs from more than 400 loan options.
- A professional is monitoring the bond markets to lock your interest rates at the lowest point before closing.*
- We help you balance your down payment with program requirements for cash reserves to minimize your monthly mortgage payment.
- You’re offered all eligible down payment assistance and no-down payment loan options.**
- You can include renovation costs into your low-interest mortgage, and the loan interest is tax deductible. Renovation options go beyond remodeling to include solar, pools and re-builds. (restrictions apply)
- We provide a fully underwritten pre-approval – not a pre-qualification – so you and Realtors know precisely how much you can buy, your offer is more likely to be accepted, and you can close more quickly than competing bids if necessary.
BUY THE HOME YOU WANT
- Because we have a great local reputation, Realtors know that your Pre-Approval is solid and your offer is more likely to be accepted over competing bids.
- Because you have a Pre-Approval, your deal will close, eliminating risk that the transaction will be delayed or fall out. In fact, we guarantee we will close on time or we’ll waive $1,500 at closing.***
- We communicate and collaborate on your home purchase so you get what you want, even on nights and weekends.
Ask about our special programs for sellers, including cross-qualifying buyers, to learn which offer is a ‘real’ deal. Find out why loanDepot has the highest-rated customer service according to clients on LendingTree. (https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/lendingtree-announces-top-customer-rated-lenders-by-loan-product-for-q2-2018-2018-07-20)
GET STARTED NOW AT: loanDepot.com/mstowers
*Interest rate lock requires a deposit to 0.500% of the loan amount. Upfront deposit fully refundable at closing if buyer chooses to close with loanDepot, or if the buyer unable to find a property with 60 days remaining on the 120 day or 150 day lock. If buyer cancels loan with a chosen property within the lock period, there will be no reimbursement for any out-of-pocket, loan related costs including the lock deposit. Rate-adjustments for Extended Locks vary by lock term. Other terms and restrictions apply. Please discuss options with your loan officer.
**For qualified buyers using an approved down payment assistance grant. It is important for you to know that the smaller your down payment percentage, typically, the higher your interest rate. Minimum credit score and debt-to-income (DTI) requirements, annual income limits and purchase price limits apply. First time home buyer education required. Not all applicants will be approved.
***To be eligible, the borrower must make a complete mortgage application within 48 hours of the purchase contract date (including all required documentation or any request for additional documentation) with Michael Stowers only, and provide a completed purchase contract within two days of the contract date. Available on Conventional and FHA loans only, and excludes renovation loans. Final underwriting approval consists of a thorough review of all income and asset documentation, the property appraisal, and the preliminary title report; as well as any other documentation deemed necessary by the underwriter prior to the loan papers being prepared. Loan must be locked and all loan requirements and conditions must be met at least 10 business days prior to the set closing date. Offer void if subject property is unacceptable to appraisal or damaged from natural or criminal disaster during contract period. The loan application must be dated at least 30 days prior to the scheduled closing. Acts of God (e.g. floods, storms, death, etc.) adversely affecting either party’s ability to perform may void this guarantee. Delays due to borrower’s action, inaction, or omission (e.g. being unavailable, not providing requested documents in a timely manner, etc.) may void this guarantee. Borrower must close and funds disbursed on the loan through loanDepot. Any guarantee fee or refund will be paid at the discretion of loanDepot. Offer valid through June 1, 2019. Additional restrictions apply.
Rates, terms, and availability of programs are subject to change without notice. loanDepot.com, LLC NMLS ID 174457 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). Michael Stowers, NMLS 60866. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act CRMLA 4131040.
CA LIC# CA-DOC60866